Tuesday, May 24, 2011

6th semester: DONE

Sooo I guess I'll only be updating this after every semester ends? I keep forgetting it exists and for that I'm sorry.

The semester is finally over, the last two weeks really killed me. Here's the work I have to show (or am willing to show) for this semester.



Sorry for the lack of a decent picture. This is my first oil painting ever. I'm actually really really happy with the way it turned out, and I spent the whole semester working on it. Oil is a medium I definitely want to try and use more, I love it.

These are two pieces from my digital painting class which I really enjoyed. I feel like I finally got to do some work I can be proud of this semester.





That's all for now I guess until I remember to put up more stuff haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment